IPG Legal is one of the only law firms in Korea that obtained over 70 not-guilty verdicts and hundreds of dismissals and suspension of indictments in Korea. We handled hundreds of cases for foreigners in Korea and believe that we are the most experienced law firm in Korea handling criminal defense cases for expats, business executives, U.S. government employees, and senior enlisted soldiers and airmen working in Korea.
Our Korean criminal defense attorneys have worked with expats on criminal matters in Korea for over two decades and we work with some of the leading retired senior Korean judges, retired senior Korean prosecutors, and experienced senior attorneys in Korea. We have recently been rated, a Top Dispute Resolution Law, and our attorneys are consistently ranked as leading attorneys in Korea.
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Seoul, Korea
Defense Attorneys Near Me
The Seoul Office of IPG Legal is located a short walk from Gangnam Station. We, however, have experience handling matters throughout the Republic of Korea. Our cases are handled by experienced Korean criminal lawyers including retired senior Korean court judges, retired senior prosecutors, foreign lawyers with international and domestic experience, and former corporate counsel with domestic and international conglomerates.
We recommend reading a few of our articles on criminal accusations in Korea prior to hiring an attorney for your pending Korean criminal matter. The choice of lawyer is, likely, the most important choice you shall make. For more articles on hiring a criminal lawyer in Korea please see: Korean Criminal Law and the Hiring of a Korean Defense Attorney for a list of articles on Korean criminal law and the hiring of a good Korean defense attorney.
Our lawyers handled cases concerning, among others, accusations of rape, importation of drugs, self-defense, fraud, corporate embezzlement, malicious desertion, battery, illegal drug use, tax fraud, environmental crimes, and matters concerning debts, joint venture disputes, business frauds, and corporate crimes.
Sean Hayes is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw, and IPG Legal is consistently ranked Top Dispute Resolution Law for our litigation services.
If you would like a consultation with a criminal defense attorney, please schedule a call at: Schedule a Call with an Attorney. For more articles on Korean Criminal Law please see our Korean Defense Law Archives.
- Korean Criminal Defense Lawyers
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Korea: Korean Defense Lawyers to Hire and Not to Hire?
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Team Lead by Retired Korean Presiding Judge
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney in Seoul
- Korean Prosecutors & Police Powers under Amended Criminal Procedure Law
- Belgian Ambassador’s Wife on Assault Charge: Hiring a Proactive Defense Lawyer in Korea
- Length of Sentences for Korean Crimes Perpetrated in Korea
- Required Traits of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea: Hiring a Defense Lawyer in South Korea
- Good Criminal Lawyers in Korea Obtain Non-Guilty Verdicts
- Korea’s DUI Law Explained by Defense Lawyers in Korea