Applying for Veteran Disability Compensation can be a long, stressful and frustrating process especially when you are living abroad. We assist veterans to file for benefits from our offices in Korea and the Philippines for service-disabled veterans residing throughout Southeast Asia and the United States.
Veteran Disability Compensation Basics
Veteran Administration disability compensation provides a a monthly tax-free payment to all Veterans that were sick or injured while serving in the U.S. military and, also, to Veterans whose service in the U.S. military made an existing condition prior to military service even worse. If you served in the U.S. military you may qualify for disability compensation for physical disabilities (e.g. injuries, back issues, hearing loss) and mental health conditions (e.g. PTSD and depression).
Don’t let the belief that the process is too difficult stop you from receiving government benefits that you are entitled to. With good help and a little patience you shall be well on your way to the benefits that you worked for.
If you’re seeking a free of cost initial consultation, you may: Schedule a Call with an Attorney. For more information on the VA Disability Benefits and the application process, please see: VA Disability Benefits
- Applying for Veteran Disability Benefits from Korea, Japan, and the Philippines
- Employment Support for Disabled Soldiers in the Line of Duty as per the Amended Korean Act on the Management of Civilian Personnel in the Military Service 2019
- Legal Document Service in Korea via Hague Service Convention
- Service of Process of Legal Documents in Korea explained by the Korean Supreme Court
- Korean Court Recognition and Enforcement of American, European & other Court Judgments in Korean Courts
- Korean National Pension Contributions and Tax Deductions for Freelancers and Expats Residing in Korea
- Korean Data Privacy: Korean National Assembly passes the Second Major Amendment to the Personal Information Protection Act of Korea
- Trademarks Registration in Korea: Don’t Just Trust Us
- Enforceability of NDAs in Korea
- Are you a victim of a Scam in Korea? Filing a Civil and Criminal Complaint in Korea Against a Fraudster