Our Globally-Experienced — Locally-Connected English-speaking Korean attorneys and business professionals are intentionally different from the crowd. We love to work on the most complicated and contentious legal issues in Korea and enjoy providing proactive street-smart advice.
We are Intentionally Different from other Korean Law Firms. Korean Law Firms are, often, criticized for lacking the will or ability to provide efficient, proactive and unconflicted representation to clients. Clients and international law firms often turn to IPG after discovering this Korean reality. Our Firm and its Korean and international lawyers have been recognized by leading legal rating agencies because of our strong local connections, a cutting-edge case management system and real on-the-ground international legal experience coupled with a fierce passion for success.
Numerous international legal rating services have recognized our attorneys as leading attorneys in Business Law, Civil Litigation, Entertainment Law, Franchise Law and Criminal Defense Law. We work with leading retried judges, prosecutors, government officials and ex-international law firm lawyers and corporate counsel to provide effective and efficient legal solutions.
- Antitrust, Competition & FTC
- Arbitration, Int’l & Domestic
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Corporate Law & Compliance
- Employment, Labor & Compensation
- Entertainment, Media & Sport
- Estate Law & Family Asset Protection
- Family Law (Divorce &Custody)
- Franchising & Distribution
- International Trade
- Intellectual Property
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Clients (Family Law, Inheritance, Estate & Asset Protection)
- SMEs & Growing Enterprises
- Technology & New Tech Companies
- Real Estate
- Retail, Consumer & Online
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Tax & Customs Team
Known for his street-smart advice & proactive advocacy. Sean works with senior retired Korean judges and leading attorneys in contentious and transactional matters. First non-Korean lawyer (NY) to work at Korean Courts and one of the first non-Korean law professors. Rated a top lawyer in Korea by major rating agencies.