Punishment in Korea for Not Paying Korean Child Support

Korea has legal tools in place to punish a person who refuses to pay child support. We advise, if you have a child support order to not sit on your rights, and if payment is not made, consult an attorney and get the process moving in order to enforce your rights. If you have not been awarded child support it is advisable to read the following article: Korean Child Support Basics explained by IPG Legal and Calculating Child Support in

Continue reading