File Your U.S. Taxes in Korea: Earned Income Tax Exclusion/FBAR

Most Americans/American permanent residents living abroad are required to file a U.S. Income Tax Return in order to avail themselves of the Foreign Earned Income Tax Exclusion.  The Exclusion allows a taxpayer not to pay U.S. taxes on all of one’s earning under a specific threshold.  You may lose the Exclusion if you do not file the return. You can file your U.S. taxes from within Korea. The Earn Income

Continue reading