Obtaining Child Support in Korea from a Deadbeat Father (or Mother)

The, typical, situation occurs when a child is born out-of-wedlock and the father abandons the child. Child Support in Korea may be obtained from these deadbeat fathers and fathers (and mothers) that refuse to pay the Korean child support may be fined and even jailed. This situation is alarmingly common. The, typical, situation involves Philippine, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, and Southeast Asian country women having children with Korean Nationals. The Korean fathers are, typically, students, workers abroad or businessmen doing

Continue reading