Filing a Petition to a Korean Ministry of Employment & Labor’s Labor Office in South Korea

Filing a petition to the Korean Labor Office in Korea in your area is the first step for some employees in Korea who assert that their labor rights under Korean Labor Law are violated. In many cases, it is advisable to not file with the Ministry of Employment & Labor’s (MOEL) Labor Office, but file, directly, to a Korean District Court. This discussion of the proper forum for a dispute in a Korean labor law case is beyond the scope

Continue reading